Verónika Sálomon created the first carbon-neutral jewelry of the world in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Together with her mother, Marta Lía Sánchez, they transform and give new life to materials and textiles (yes, textiles!) to make jewelry that’s pure magic. Our recommendation: the chokers and necklaces made with recycled denim.
– Keep your jewels in the pouch to avoid oxidation
– Perfume, sprays and soap may damage pearls so go natural!
– Take out for bathing or home cleaning
– No visits to the ocean please
– Kind use is very appreciated!
Gently wipe with a dry cloth