About the designer
Verónika created the first carbon-neutral jewelry of the world in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Together with her mother, Marta Lía, they transform and give new life to materials and textiles (yes, textiles! Check their upcycled denim chokers and bracelets). Their jewelry is pure magic. Sustainable handmade jewelry at its best. A favorite of the house are the recycled Tetra-Pack earrings. A power mom and daughter team that we welcome and are proud to partner with!
– Keep your jewels in the pouch to avoid oxidation
– Perfume, sprays and soap may damage pearls so go natural!
– Take out for bathing or home cleaning
– No visits to the ocean please
– Kind use is very appreciated!
Gently wipe with a dry cloth